Plantscaping Services & Plant Rentals for Business Meetings
Do you know what one of the most important secrets to a successful business meeting is?
The answer is creating an atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and at ease. Of course, while a large part of making people feel welcome is in how you treat them, it’s also important to consider the setting. That’s where plants — and flowers — can play such a critical role.
How Plants and Flowers Enhance Meeting Rooms
The vast majority of meeting rooms are bare, cold spaces that are designed to be purely functional. Since the objective is to focus on what’s being presented or discussed, most meeting rooms feature a lot of chairs, a large table and only a minimum of decoration, such as corporate imagery.
In contrast, by adding plants or flowers, you bring living elements into the room — and that has a wide range of benefits for the room’s occupants, including:
- Making a meeting space more attractive
- Reducing stress and helping people feel more at ease
- Improving productivity and enhancing creativity
- Providing a source of clean air
- Helping to reduce background noise
Whether you’re receiving a new client to discuss their needs or holding an in-house meeting to brainstorm a new project, having plants and flowers in your business meeting space can make a huge difference for all the right reasons.
Our Services for Business Meetings
To truly leverage the power of plants for your business meetings, you’re best advised to work with professional plantscapers like our team at Plant Escape. We offer a range of services specifically designed for business meetings, including:
- Indoor Plants: For indoor plants, it’s advisable to have an expert plantscaper create a plan to beautify your meeting space or conference room. Our plant technicians will strategically place plants throughout your space to create visually interesting focal points without detracting from the functionality of the meeting room. At the same time, the amount of natural light available also plays an important role. For the best results for your meeting room, let one of our experienced plant technicians advise you on your interior plantscaping.
- Short-Term Plant Rental: For business meetings or conferences that are highly important, you can add additional plants and blooming plants with our short-term plant rental option. Simply tell us your needs, and we’ll make sure you get the right plants for your space. Once your meeting or conference is finished, we will return to pick up the plants you no longer need.
- Blooming Plant Program: If you prefer to have fresh plants in your meeting room year-round, then you’ll love our Blooming Plant Program. Since plants only bloom for a season, we rotate the various plants in your meeting room, so you always have beautiful flowering plants that provide vibrant pops of color.
- Plant Maintenance Services: Naturally, we also ensure the plants continue to flourish after being installed. Our plant maintenance services include watering, pruning and dusting, as well as bug and disease monitoring. If for some reason a plant doesn’t do well, we’ll be happy to replace it for you.
Let Us Help Make Your Business Meetings a Resounding Success
Since 1975, we’ve been providing businesses in the Denver, Colorado, area with top-quality plants and plantscaping services. Find out for yourself how we can help your business. Call us at 303.584.0496, or fill out our contact form to get in touch.